About the guide
This guide applies to projects that wish to extract and use health information in connection with quality assurance, research, innovation, and similar activities.
This guide also applies to projects that will develop, test, or validate new technology based on artificial intelligence. The guide covers all aspects of a project, including initiation, implementation, and closure, and is intended to ensure that they are conducted properly, in accordance with legislation, and in a smooth manner.
The guide has been created in collaboration between UNN HF, Visual Intelligence at UiT, Helse Nord IKT, and the Norwegian Centre for e-Health Research.
The website is operated in cooperation between the Centre for Clinical Artificial Intelligence (SPKI) and the Clinical Research Department at UNN.
You can find the guidance here.
What kind of help can you get by using the guide?
By using the guide, you can get help with the following:
Planning a project
- Regulatory aspects and information about approval authorities
- What to consider in the development and testing of medical equipment
- Ethical considerations
- Assistance with specific tasks: Risk assessment, DPIA, etc.
- Informed consent
- Assistance with the design of agreements and clarification of rights
- Assistance with the planning of clinical studies
Executing and completing a project
- How to order data from Helse Nord IKT?
- Support for data analysis
- User involvement
- How to handle data at the end of a project?
Feedback is welcome
For feedback on content, please contact us.